NIC's Global Leaders of Tomorrow program pairs business students with mentors in the community for career success.
The NIC Foundation is a convenient gateway to accessing the college's vast resources. We work to support new, mutually beneficial relationships with our partners, matching their objectives with the college's priorities.
There are many ways to access resources, engage and get involved with North Island College:
- Hire a student for internships, Co-op or careers.
- Mentor a student .
- Partner with us in research and innovation .
- Let our degree students solve real-world issues for your business.
- Teach or propose a course through Continuing Education
- Become a fundraising sponsor.
- Attend an event on campus.
Your commitment of time, energy, expertise, and passion is vital to the learning experience of current students and to the strength of North Island College and our community. We encourage you to follow your passions and get involved with NIC projects and program areas that spark your interest.
to learn more about how to get involved.