As you advance in your career and life, we hope you stay connected to friends, faculty and North Island College. Your alumni support - as a future mentor, donor, guest speaker, employer and so on - enriches our campus community in countless ways. Your contribution and involvement, in any amount, strengthens North Island College today and in the future.
Ways You Can Give Back
There are many ways you can get involved and give back to North Island College. We encourage you to follow your passions and support areas that spark your interest.
- Help students – Create a scholarship or bursary of your own, or contribute to an existing fund.
- Sponsor a classroom gift – Learn how you can support equipment needs in areas such as trades, nursing, tourism, university sciences and fine arts that will benefit classrooms for years to come.
- Explore planned giving – Plan your personal or family legacy with a gift in your will that will benefit our community forever.
- Get involved – Join the NIC community as a mentor, student employer, instructor, research partner and more.
- Attend an event – Your support at our major fundraising events as a guest or a corporate sponsor help impacts students every year.
Did you know a well-planned gift offers donors numerous tax benefits
Find out ways you can benefit today and in the future.