NIC Employee Giving
Employees are the heart of North Island College. Every day you make a difference. Your dedicated work as staff and faculty shapes the lives of students, ensuring the success of the college and strengthening our communities.
Collectively, employee contributions add up to huge support for NIC students, and we encourage all employees to consider an annual donation or payroll contribution in any amount. The impact that you can make, even with a small gift, is tremendous.
Ways You Can Make a Difference
- Give to students – Donate today or by payroll contribution to an existing scholarship or bursary fund or contact us to start your own fund.
- Sponsor a classroom gift – Learn how you can support equipment needs in areas such as trades, nursing, tourism, university sciences and fine arts that will benefit NIC classrooms for years to come.
- Plan your legacy – Consider a bequest to the NIC Foundation that can reduce the taxes owed by your estate, leaving more funds for your family.
- honour a loved one – Share and preserve the memory of your loved one with a gift in honour or memoriam that gives students a brighter future.
- Attend an event – Your support at our major fundraising events as a guest or volunteer is key factor in our success. We couldn't do it without you!
NIC Employee Payroll Contributions
Employee payroll contributions fund a wide range of program scholarships and bursaries, campus improvement projects and special projects. You can direct your donation to any program or project that is important to you at North Island College. To register, please complete and return the Support our Students (SOS) form to the NIC Foundation.
* Based on 26 donations (bi-weekly for one year).
|DONATION PER PAY
||TAX DEDUCTIBLE TOTAL
Your donation amount will be deducted directly from your pay on a bi-weekly basis for as long as you choose. Receipts issued each year in March can be used toward your personal income tax return. The chart above shows sample donations and tax deductible amounts.
Questions? Contact us
or drop by the NIC Foundation office any time.